20081020

Passive-Aggressive




This is my first time posting in here. This is also the first mix I've ever actually mixed. I hope you filthy animals enjoy it.

Here is the link:


Passive-Aggressive


And here is the track list:

1) "A Cause des Garcons" by Yelle
2) "Crimson and Clover" by Tommy James & the Shondells
3) "Volcano" by Damien Rice
4) "Waiting Room" by Fugazi
5) "Submission" by the Sex Pistols
6) "Cannonball" by the Breeders
7) "November Has Come, F-MF Doom" by Gorillaz
8) "Grendel" by Sunny Day Real Estate
9) "Things' Fear" by the Mars Volta
10) "A Movie Script Ending" by Death Cab for Cutie
11) "Candle" by Sonic Youth
12) "I Just Wanna Have Something to Do" by the Ramones
13) "Shit Luck" by Modest Mouse
14) "Ta Voix au Telephone" by Stereo Total
15) "Disco 2000" by Pulp
16) "The Calendar Hung Itself" by Bright Eyes
17) "Take Drugs (Andretta Miami Mix)" by George Morel & SPJ

:-D

1 comment:

Meghan Maguire Dahn said...

(Will you punch me if I call you honey-bun?)

Honey-bun, please repost the file on the thingy so I can download it.

Thanks!
That creature that came before you